Platte City, MO • Paid • Applications due Feb. 15
The American Junior Maine-Anjou Association (AJMAA) is offering a paid internship opportunity for a collegiate upperclassman with an interest in animal agriculture and association work in the summer of 2020.
• Successful candidate(s) should be enrolled in an agriculture-related major.
• Applicant(s) should be self-motivated, detail oriented and outgoing.
• Applicant(s) will work extensively with the planning and execution of the AJMAA's National Junior Maine-Anjou Show and the publishing of the August/September Maine-Anjou Voice.
• Applicant(s) will work in the AMAA office located in Platte City, Mo. and will be expected to begin duties as early as May 1 and no later than May 15, 2020 for a term ending by August 2020.
Responsibilities will include:
• Help organize and run the 2020 National Junior Maine-Anjou Show held in Lima, Ohio, June 28 - July 4, 2020.
• Pre-show correspondence and social media.
• Processing entries. • Cattle/exhibitor check-in.
• Tracking/tallying show/contest points.
• Producing the daily social media content for the National Junior Heifer Show.
• Contest organization/preparation.
• Assist with the reporting of the National Junior Maine-Anjou Show coverage through articles and press releases.
• Aid in the production of the August/September issue of the Maine-Anjou Voice.
• Assist with post-show activities
Applications are due February 15, 2021.