Oklahoma City, OK • Full-Time • Bachelor's Degree Required
Under the direction of the Vice President of Communications & Public Relations,
manage print publications and electronic communications properties for Oklahoma Farm Bureau while providing technical and creative support in the department to promote the organization’s activities and the image of Oklahoma agriculture. This position will be approximately 60% written/verbal communication and 40% graphic design support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Effectively write clearly and informatively using Associated Press style standards to produce feature stories, news articles, website content, press releases, marketing copy, social media messaging and more.
2. Proofread and edit written and designed products to ensure all communications are accurate and free of spelling, grammatical and factual errors.
3. Design and lay out print publications – including magazines, newsletters – using text, graphics and photos to create informative and eye-catching designs.
4. Coordinate the printing of publications and marketing collateral for the organization.
5. Manage OKFB’s weekly email newsletter and develop other email newsletters and marketing platforms to share organizational activities and messaging with members and non-members.
6. Maintain and build mailing and contact lists for print and electronic communications delivery, including mailing address and email address lists.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and any other pertinent materials to Dustin Mielke, Vice President of Communications and Public Relations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.