Remote • Full-Time
Support the CEO/Executive Director and colleagues to ensure for the ongoing smooth, accurate and compliant operations of the PTNPA.
Operational focus on:
- Governance – maintain current Bylaw files and ensure any/all updates are completed and distributed
- HR interface/internal – manage employee PTO requests, payroll questions/issues, performance review scheduling with CEO/ED, filing performance evaluations, track payroll details vs. budget and note variances, etc.
- Compliance – management and tracking of all compliance required actions and completion including DC Articles of Incorporation, CSC, IRS Form 990/990T and existing compliance check list. Expand checklist and document as needed
- GRF tax prep interface back-up to CEO during 990/990T preparation
- HR Contact/external – key contact for benefits providers (TBD). Ensure that employees have information based on statutes, PTNPA guidelines and as needed. Secondary contact for ADP payroll, HR and 401k Plan administration in support of CEO
- Board/Advisory Board and Committee Contact Management – ensure that Contacts are current for all Board Members and Committees; communicate as needed on matters determined by colleagues based on roles/responsibilities
- Works with team members to collect event related presentations/slides, confirm and prepare Speakers and assists onsite A/V professionals and Speakers/Presenters in real time in close cooperation with Membership/Education Specialist
- Prepare and send thank you notes and/or small gifts to select Speakers and/or PTNPA Committee Members who make outstanding contributions
Contact Jeannie Shaughnessy at email@example.com for more information!