Oklahoma City, OK/Remote • Full-Time • Bachelor's Degree Required
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting the Marketing Department with traditional and digital media, marketing promotion, photography, and upholding the brand of AFR Insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing the AFR social media platforms and digital advertising campaigns.
• Assist with ordering and processing of AFR Company store orders and design new inventory items.
• Assist with upholding the brand of AFR Insurance and reviewing items for brand consistency.
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns.
• Assist the AFR Life team when required.
• Work with AFR Insurance agencies and internal departments to create graphic design materials and assist with projects where needed.
• Effectively coordinate marketing efforts with agents and internal departments.
• Deliver supplies to agents and assist where needed at events.
• Help with advertising initiatives and social media management.
• Assists with design, layout, and written content for electronic, print, merchandise/promotional, multi-media communications and graphic arts projects.
• Meets regularly with Marketing Supervisor to ensure communications (blogs, videos, social media) align with strategic goals