Remote or in person in Tolar, TX • Paid
I am hoping to consistently have an intern each semester that I can share knowledge with. I too was a college kid looking for an internship at one point and I’d love to offer a remote OR in person opportunity.
• Currently looking for one individual for the summer semester and one for the fall
• Remote or in-person. My home office will be in Tolar, Texas. We could also discuss hybrid. I’m very flexible.
• No experience required but some background in ag marketing, social media management, OR graphic design is preferred.
• MUST be a college student - I will fill out necessary paperwork through your university for you to receive credit.
• You will be given proper training prior to starting. (Nothing major so don’t stress)
• For now, it is unpaid. BUT it can turn into a position depending on how the internship goes. I’ll also buy you coffee if you prefer in-person.
I have worked with numerous companies in the western fashion industry as well as the ag industry such as Wandering Maverick Boutique, Buckin Buffalo Boutique, Wranglin’ Mama, Revolver Brewing Company, several influencers, and a TON of families that wanted their livestock brand digitized.
This will be a super fun opportunity for you to learn how I started a business while in college and college rodeoing. (Yes, it is possible) I will teach you the software I utilize, networking skills, business management skills, etc.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org