Arlington, VA • Full-Time • Bachelor's Degree Required
RISE (Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment), a trade association located in Arlington, VA, is seeking a full-time Manager of Communications. The Manager of Communications will oversee and execute all general marketing, RISE membership communications, association social media accounts, association website and other electronic communication technology, and special projects and events with a commitment to delivering exceptional content and programming in collaboration with RISE teammates and members. The Manager will be expected to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners, RISE teammates, and association members, and meet project and production deadlines. The Manager reports to the President.
· Oversee all aspects of membership marketing and communications efforts in support of membership retention and growth, maximizing event attendance, as well as supporting RISE programs and activities to maximize visibility and impact (including, but not limited to, website, newsletter, annual report, member alerts, and other collateral).
· Manage all marketing and communications activities related to key RISE annual events, including the RISE Annual Meeting, the CLA/RISE Regulatory Conference, and the RISE Industry Issues Updates.
· Serve as editor, writer, coordinator, and distributor of content for members and stakeholders in the bimonthly e-newsletter (RISE Matters), member alerts, and other member-focused communications.
· Create and edit a range of written materials, including scripts, testimony, comments, talking points, fact sheets, advisories, and presentations for alignment with RISE brand and messaging standards.
· Serve as manager on communications projects to support the work of RISE and its consultants, developing and following project budgets, developing and using creative briefs to support successful, and ensuring quality and timely project delivery.
Apply using the link below!