Remote • Paid
AgCulture Marketing is a rapidly growing digital marketing firm focused on serving the marketing and communication efforts of small to medium-sized businesses in the agricultural industry. We are a next-generation ag-specific provider of all Brand Development, Content Creation, Graphic Design, Social Media, Media Relations, and overarching Marketing Strategies. We understand the value of tying public relations, digital, and social programs closely to the business objectives of our client partners.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing digital marketing team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you.
What You'll Be Doing:
If you are interested in content creation and social media marketing, this is the perfect role for you. You will be working with our company content as well as a variety of clients in the agriculture industry. This internship is designed to allow college students the opportunity to learn a high level overview of all facets of the business.
Digital Marketing Interns assist with all stages of digital marketing campaigns. You will work on a wide variety of projects including managing social media, video editing, assisting in the creation of client pitches, graphic design, and other projects and duties as assigned. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
ACM’s summer internship will be fully remote, but will provide daily opportunities to collaborate with other team members via Zoom, Slack, and team meetings. The intern will be required to have a location that allows for remote work with strong WiFi, and a quiet environment.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
● Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends
● Assisting with daily administrative duties
● Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas
● Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
● Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content
● Contributing to the creation of graphics, videos, email campaigns, and social media content
● Spending time collaborating with the sales team and creative team to better understand their specific roles
● Contributing to the editing process of podcasts, including editing audio, creating a script, and drafting narration/voice-overs
● Drafting press releases on an as-needed basis for clients announcing awards, conferences, events, etc.
● Assisting with newsletter development, including writing short informational articles on assigned subjects formulated for the web
Ideally, you'll have at least 1 year of experience using Canva, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro (or equivalent) to create original content, or a willingness to learn these applications during your summer internship.
Familiarity with using a social media management tool (similar to Hootsuite or Sprout) is strongly encouraged.
● Experience working with social media platforms (Including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, X, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok)
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a vigilant attention to detail
● Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
● Hands-on and results-oriented personality; someone who enjoys seeing projects through from ideation to completion
● A desire to learn or expand your skills in social media, marketing, or advertising
● Customer-focused and resolution-oriented mindset
● Willingness to work in a remote environment
● Ability to work independently or collaboratively with a team, remotely
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. AgCulture Marketing is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work every day. Must have your own laptop/desktop and smartphone.
Please submit your resume, portfolio work, a sample of your writing, and examples of social media content you've created or pages you've managed in the past to Dana@AgCultureMarketing.com