Arlington, VA • Full-Time • Bachelor's Degree Required
The Manager, Digital Engagement will act as the lead in managing The Fertilizer Institute’s digital media program. Working within the External Affairs team, the Manager will execute a social media strategy that promotes TFI as the leading voice for the fertilizer industry, promotes the industry’s efforts around sustainability, champions TFI’s public policy positions, strengthens the association’s voice on social channels, tells the story of fertilizer, and increases engagement with key audiences. This includes content creation and posting, developing a weekly social calendar, advanced planning for yearly events and special days, monitoring other social channels for news/trends and engaging in conversation, and measuring the performance of social media content and campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and manage TFI digital presence, strategy and engagement
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Create and post unique and relevant content for various audiences in appropriate voices
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technology
- Work across departments to remain updated on relevant happenings
- Monitor SEO and user engagement
- Identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.