Mankato, MN • Summer 2021
The Communications Intern will work with multiple teams to support a variety of communications, events and new initiatives for Compeer Financial with exposure to the communications team"s entire portfolio of work. Work hours will be full-time during Summer 2021 with potential for part time during the school year.
* Developing, executing, and implementing communications and materials across multiple platforms.
* Researching, writing and editing content for internal and external audiences.
* Additional duties may include photography, video production, digital signage management and event support.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Public Relations, Communication, Journalism and Marketing majors.
* Strong interest in agriculture industry.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
* Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications), along with experience with Adobe, preferably video editing.
* Proven ability to demonstrate solid judgment and flexibility and thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.