Belton, TX • Paid • Application Due Nov 30
The Texas Junior Angus Association (TJAA) is hiring two interns for the spring and summer of 2023! This is a great opportunity to serve the community you love, gain experience, and grow your resume! Interested applicants should apply between October 1 and November 30.
1. Be a current undergraduate college student with a 3.0 or better G.P.A.
2. Be able to attend zoom meetings as necessary with the TJAA Board and Advisors
3. Be able to attend in person the State Junior Angus Show (in June, in Belton Texas) and the National Junior Angus Show (in July, 2023 show in Grand Island, NE) – these are the two required shows
4. Have the understanding that they will not be a participant in either of the required shows as a contestant
Intern #1 Title: Communications and Social Media Intern
1. Would coordinate with the TJAA advisors and focus on supporting communication amongst the TJAA membership
2. Would coordinate with the TJAA advisors to keep our social media presence up to date and engaging
3. Would assist in recording events at the two required shows to be used in advertising and fundraising
Applicants will be required to send to the TJAA advisors a resume, a letter explaining why they should be selected, a current college transcript, and be available for an interview via zoom (firstname.lastname@example.org)