Stillwater, OK • Full-Time • Bachelor's Degree Required
Provide secretarial support to the Agricultural Education Division and FFA Advisor and the Oklahoma Agricultural Education Teachers Association. Provide bookkeeping services for OAETA and Pete Gailey. Perform and coordinate secretarial work for the Agricultural Education Division.
Requires high school diploma plus additional course work and 3 years’ experience. Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Adobe software and web maintenance and all basic computer skills.
Position based in Stillwater, OK.
1. Serve as office manager and receptionist.
2. Schedule and coordinate internal and external arrangements for functions and meetings; assist in preparation for conferences and workshops and in-service activities; coordinate evaluation.
3. Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements.
4. Prepare accurate office forms (travel claims, payroll, requisitions, leave, itineraries, out-of-state requests and reports, office supplies, inventories, budget).
5. Prepare and supervise all division correspondence and documents.
6. Respond to internal and external requests including phone, email, fax, mail; schedule appointments; prioritize requests and messages.
7. Serve as assistant to the Agricultural Education Division.
8. Be available for occasional overnight travel and off-site job responsibilities.
9. Prepare deposits and create corresponding receipts. Maintain financial records and create financial reports.
10. Answer phones and respond quickly to questions and requests. Process incoming mail and travel claims.
11. Attend student and adult organizational conferences and provide assistance as needed. Manage registration and prepare awards and certificates.
12. Maintain the Ag Ed web pages.
Salary/Benefits: $33,076.30 - $36,773.32 commensurate with education or experience. Health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible benefits plan; teacher’s retirement; vacation/sick leave; paid holidays; employee assistance program; and flex-time options. Total salary and benefits package valued at $44,795.84 - $48,771.13.
See attachment for more information!